COVID-19 Update from Roberts
April 10, 2020
As an essential collision repair facility, Roberts Paint & Body remains open. We have the following adjustments in place for the safety of our customers and staff:
- Our lobby will remain closed until further notice.
- If you need repairs, call our office at (734) 475-1149, or call/text our business cell phone (734) 660-6829. If we are not immediately available, please leave a message and we will call you back.
- We can do many estimates virtually, with our customers sending us photos of the damage.
- When we schedule your repairs, we will ask you to drop off your vehicle and leave your keys in our lock box.
We are here for you if you need us. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.
March 23, 2020
Under Section of Transportation and Logistics section of the Governor’s orders, Automotive Repair and Maintenance Facilities may remain open. Collision Repair Facilities are deemed essential.
That being said Roberts is making the following changes, effective immediately:
Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 – 4:00
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Our Lobby door will be locked, so all communication with our customers will be by phone only. Please call us during business hours at
(734) 475-1149, or call/text our business cell phone (734) 660-6829.
Customers will be given instruction on how we are using our Key Drop Box located to the right of the front door.
As always, please do not hesitate to call us at (734) 475-1149 if you have any questions or concerns.
Roberts Paint & Body
March 18, 2020
Roberts Paint & Body strives to be a leader in our service and quality. During this challenging time, this philosophy is extending beyond our walls to protect our customers and staff.
As a leader in our industry for operations and cleanliness standards, Roberts is now taking extra precautions and increasing time spent cleaning and sanitizing our office, bathrooms, break rooms and all vehicles going in and out of our shop.
Upon completion of repairs, we will hand wash the exterior and sanitize the driver’s seat, steering wheel, gear selector and door handles to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
Bottom line: We want our customers and staff to feel comfortable and be safe.
We are open from 9am until 4pm Monday through Friday, and continuing to work on jobs already in-house, as well as taking on new work. We can do this via our dropbox and/or by appointment times.
Please do not hesitate to call us at (734) 475-1149 if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your business!